I am back and still working on this site :) | Updates | MSBTE

Msbte updates about msbte notes and its future for the development and learning k-scheme for msbte

Big story short I am working on the blog even I have completed diploma been a good year :)

Website milestones reached 

1) more than 1 million people have been helped by us what we can say just good luck to everyone haha:)

2)  I am working on the k-scheme :) hmm new scheme lately !

3) MSBTE Was and is the best diploma for students :)

4)  Let's see what we can do yes ! we are working on the nice app made for you guys "

5) will work on sppu also

6) this are some cases where I want to work again 

MSBTE NOTES MOST OG AND TRUSTED MSBTE SITE SINCE 2019 :)))))))))))))))))))))) 


LEGACY ! we are still on the top with this domain haha ;) 









                                               ~ msbte notes [2019-present]